BLUESEMI RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT PRIVATE LIMITED and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies (individually and/ or collectively, ” Bluesemi”) is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users accessing mobile sites or mobile applications or web application/domain name (“hereinafter collectively referred to as Mobile App”) on the Mobile App and otherwise doing business with Bluesemi. “Associate Companies” here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
Types of Data Collected:
- Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); geographic position; device information; geography/region; number of Users ; number of sessions; session duration; In-app purchases; Application opens; Application updates; first launches; operating systems.
- Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
- Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
- Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
- Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Bluesemi and that Bluesemi collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- Bluesemi‘s information security practices and policies; and
- Information collected and storage of such Information: The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by You to Bluesemi or collected from You by Bluesemi may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Your user name along with Your password,
- Your name, Your address, Your telephone number,
- Your e-mail address or other contact information,
- Your date of birth, Your gender,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Mobile App/Application, (including sales or purchase history),
- Internet Protocol address,
- Bluetooth access,
- Internet access,
- WiFi access,
- Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Mobile App/Application or otherwise deal with any Bluesemi entity,
- Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Mobile App/Application. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
- registering as a user on the Mobile App/Application,
- Non-Personal Information: Bluesemi may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Mobile App/Application when You visit and / or use the Mobile App/Application. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Bluesemi to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- the operating system of Your system, device and your browsing history including the URL of the Mobile App/Application You last visited before visiting the Mobile App/Application including your internet protocol address.
- Restrictions: We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
You hereby represent to Bluesemi that:
- the Information you provide to Bluesemi from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Bluesemi.
- Your providing the Information to Bluesemi and Bluesemi ‘s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information Bluesemi collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Bluesemi entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Mobile App/Application of Bluesemi entities;
- Technical administration and customization of Mobile App;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by the Company may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and we may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- to send You important information regarding the Mobile App/Application, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- for proper administering of the Mobile App/Application;
- to conducting academic research and surveys
- to protect the integrity of the Mobile App/Application;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Mobile App/Application or by Bluesemi;
Disclosure and Transfer of User personal Information:
- To Government institutions/authorities to the extent required Under the laws, rules, and regulations and/or under orders of any relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- To fight fraud and credit risk;
- When the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- The Company make all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All the employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. The Company may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective, investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of Company’s business.
We may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of Company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/or other information that a User provide to us.
The user shall connect to the SENS device of Bluesemi through this Mobile App and Mobile App is only the means of connection to SENS and without SENS device there is no main activity carried in the Mobile App.
Usage of SENS shall be instructed to the user by Bluesemi.
Prohibition of Rebranding the device
The user is prohibited from renaming or rebranding or in any manner claiming the SENS device of Bluesemi as the User’s created product. User is further prohibited from affixing their Company’s logos, tradenames or removing the Bluesemi’s Brand name or trade name in any manner.
Any removal of Bluesemi Brand name on the SENS Device shall amount to infringement of Trademarks, Patents and such other Intellectual Property Rights of Bluesemi and Bluesemi is entitled to claim including but not limited to monetary and non-monetary damages from such violated User.
Accuracy of Data
The end result that is generated using the devise connected shall be 90% accurate and Bluesemi shall in no manner be held liable for minimized inaccuracy.
The end result also depends on artificial conditions of the person using the devise connected to the Mobile App like the room temperature etc., and may vary accordingly.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports Mobile App traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
User discretion and opt out
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Bluesemi to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective Bluesemi entity as may be notified to You. In such case, You should neither visit any Mobile App/Application nor use any services provided by SR entities nor shall contact any of Bluesemi entities. Further, Bluesemi may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or Bluesemi may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Mobile App/Application.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that Bluesemi would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
Security Practices and Procedures
Bluesemi adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Bluesemi takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
You hereby acknowledge that the Bluesemi is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
User’s rights in relation to their personal information collected by the Bluesemi
In case the User does not provide his/her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, the Bluesemi reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
For BLUESEMI RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT PRIVATE LIMITED:
Mr. Sunil Maddikatla the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000